Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Enterprise Architecture: Exposing procrastination
- 'Business on a Page'
- Managing the Maturity of the Enterprise.
- Enterprise Architecture – why have one?
- Enterprise Architecture: Baselining Performance Metrics
- Business Architecture: The Business does not stop with Information Technology
- Enterprise Architecture - Managing Risk
- Over-sell, under-deliver!
- Enterprise Architecture: Supporting agility in decision making
- Enterprise Architecture – Creating Order out of Chaos!!
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Benefits Realisation
To succeed, a business needs to transition its goals into beneficial outcomes. Goals, in being realised, need to be supported by business capability which describes what a business is able to do and services which leverage combined capabilities to define … Continue reading
The effectiveness of an operational Enterprise Architecture should be measured just like any other business initiative that has been put into production. Unless there is a demonstrable benefit to the business it will always be regarded as an overhead and … Continue reading
In the ‘ideal world’ all business activity would be undertaken in a manner that moved the business closer to achieving its ‘vision’ in an efficient and most cost effective manner. Unfortunately, living in the ‘real world’, the truth falls far … Continue reading