Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Using the Enterprise Architecture to tell a story.
- Scope and Range
- Triggers of Business Change
- Enterprise Architecture – Shaping business operations.
- Enterprise Architecture: Guiding Principles.
- Enterprise Architecture – why have one?
- Enterprise Architecture: A definition and implementation checklist.
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Business Activity
Business Activity is absolutely central to how a business operates: supporting what a business does by delivering on business capability. It is imperative that the business has a real understanding of how activities are structured; what information they require; what … Continue reading