Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Enterprise Architecture: A definition and implementation checklist.
- Enterprise Architecture – Supporting Innovation
- Enterprise Architecture: Guiding Principles.
- Enterprise Architecture: Managing the impact of change.
- Enterprise Architecture and Agile development are not mutually exclusive.
- Behavioural Maturity
- Left or Right Brained Architects
- The case for Buy, Build, Augment or Reuse.
- Enterprise Architecture – managing competing forces
- Managing the Maturity of the Enterprise.
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Business Balance
Albert Einstein is sometimes attributed to having said that “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.” As a counterpoint and with some deference to Occam’s razor ‘Nothing should more complex than is necessary.’ Enterprise Architecture is … Continue reading
Operating a business successfully entails the constant maintenance of a balancing act between competing influences. Establishing and subsequently maintaining the alignment with a defined business strategy requires a real understanding of the difference between what is wanted and what is … Continue reading