Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Enterprise Architecture: A definition and implementation checklist.
- Enterprise Architecture – Supporting Innovation
- Enterprise Architecture: Guiding Principles.
- Enterprise Architecture: Managing the impact of change.
- Enterprise Architecture and Agile development are not mutually exclusive.
- Behavioural Maturity
- Left or Right Brained Architects
- The case for Buy, Build, Augment or Reuse.
- Enterprise Architecture – managing competing forces
- Managing the Maturity of the Enterprise.
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Business Change
Before engaging in business change, there is a need to understand where and how the business is situated. Executing change without this understanding can result in unintended and perhaps disastrous consequences. When renovating an older property, It is rare that … Continue reading
Complacency is a significant barrier to realising on-going business success. Coasting along on the back of past success does not position a business for the future. Not actively and continually engaging with the market is akin to putting your head … Continue reading
There is probably no time when there are not competing forces influencing the direction in which a business travels and how it operates. The response that a business makes to these competing influences is a measure of its maturity. When … Continue reading
Business Strategy is about the initiating of actions designed to attain one or more of the goals of the business. The strategy can be defined as: ‘A general direction set for the business and its various components to achieve a … Continue reading