Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Business Goals must be defined and then measured.
- Understanding business activity - a key to achieving success.
- Enterprise Architecture: Guiding Principles.
- Enterprise Architecture: Baselining Performance Metrics
- Using the Enterprise Architecture to tell a story.
- Scope and Range
- Behavioural Maturity
- Triggers of Business Change
- Enterprise Architecture - Managing Risk
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Business Confidence
An athlete, in developing their skills will repeatedly ‘try’ various manoeuvres or activities until such time as either they master them, in which case they are ‘done’, or acknowledge that they are beyond their capacity to succeed. A diver will … Continue reading