Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Enterprise Architecture: A definition and implementation checklist.
- Enterprise Architecture – Supporting Innovation
- Enterprise Architecture: Guiding Principles.
- Enterprise Architecture: Managing the impact of change.
- Enterprise Architecture and Agile development are not mutually exclusive.
- Behavioural Maturity
- Left or Right Brained Architects
- The case for Buy, Build, Augment or Reuse.
- Enterprise Architecture – managing competing forces
- Managing the Maturity of the Enterprise.
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Business Goals
The terms Goals and Objectives are often used within a business interchangeably. They do however have different attributes and purposes. Scope Goals are expressed in broader terms than objectives. A Goal describes a general intention and is neither specific nor … Continue reading
It is absolutely essential, when either building a business from scratch or extending one that already exists, that a specific set of objectives be established. Supporting and aligning to a business vision and mission statement concrete goals and objectives strongly … Continue reading
All organisations should have formulated a set of goals and objectives, derived from their mission and vision statements and supporting their business strategy. The completeness of these goals and how they are managed can influence the ability of the organisation … Continue reading