Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Over-sell, under-deliver!
- Qualifying assumptions
- Enterprise Architecture - Managing Risk
- Understanding business activity - a key to achieving success.
- Scope and Range
- Business Goals must be defined and then measured.
- Enterprise Architecture: A definition and implementation checklist.
- Picking low hanging fruit: not the windfall it seems.
- Using the Enterprise Architecture to tell a story.
- Triggers of Business Change
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Business Measures
Lord Kelvin in 1883 said “I often say that when you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it; but when you cannot measure it, when you cannot express it in … Continue reading
Having spent time and effort in populating an Enterprise Architecture its true value can now be realised in its use. The Enterprise Architecture, being a tool that provides visibility of the business, providing ‘line of sight‘ between strategy and execution, … Continue reading