Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Using the Enterprise Architecture to tell a story.
- Triggers of Business Change
- Enterprise Architecture: Supporting agility in decision making
- Enterprise Architecture: Balancing simplicity with complexity
- Behavioural Maturity
- Enterprise Architecture and the Brownfield business.
- Enterprise Architecture – Solving the jigsaw!
- Enterprise Architecture – A measure of success!
- Enterprise Architecture: Measuring its success.
- Enterprise Architecture: Managing the impact of change.
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Business Navigation
A business can expend considerable effort and cost attempting to achieve the various goals it has set. Both the effort and costs need to be managed through the execution of good process and the exploitation of reliable information. Using an … Continue reading →
To manage a business effectively it is essential that decisions makers know Where the business is going? Why it is going there? How it will get there? How well it is travelling? What risks, constraints and external influences need to … Continue reading →