Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Using the Enterprise Architecture to tell a story.
- Scope and Range
- Triggers of Business Change
- Enterprise Architecture – Shaping business operations.
- Enterprise Architecture: Guiding Principles.
- Enterprise Architecture – why have one?
- Enterprise Architecture: A definition and implementation checklist.
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Business Objectives
The terms Goals and Objectives are often used within a business interchangeably. They do however have different attributes and purposes. Scope Goals are expressed in broader terms than objectives. A Goal describes a general intention and is neither specific nor … Continue reading