Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Driving towards simplicity!
- Enterprise Architecture: Exposing procrastination
- Enterprise Architecture: Baselining Performance Metrics
- Using the Enterprise Architecture to tell a story.
- Analogy to Newton's Laws
- Enterprise Architecture – What it is not.
- Enterprise Architecture – why have one?
- Enterprise Architecture: Managing the impact of change.
- Enterprise Architecture: Guiding Principles.
- Understanding business activity - a key to achieving success.
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Business Process Improvement
Business Activity is absolutely central to how a business operates: supporting what a business does by delivering on business capability. It is imperative that the business has a real understanding of how activities are structured; what information they require; what … Continue reading
Having defined processes within the business and having also established performance metrics deemed necessary to assess their respective health the building of Value Chains, providing a high level view of how aspects of the business operates, is essential. A Value … Continue reading