Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Enterprise Architecture – Solving the jigsaw!
- Enterprise Architecture – why have one?
- Multiple facets of business
- Over-sell, under-deliver!
- Enterprise Architecture: Guiding Principles.
- Left or Right Brained Architects
- Enterprise Architecture: Supporting agility in decision making
- Managing the Maturity of the Enterprise.
- Enterprise Architecture: A tool to use not a document to file.
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Business process
‘Precrastination’ is a recently coined word, specifically used to describe behaviour which is characterised by impatiently undertaking tasks, frequently despite having inadequate information and with careless disregard of the risks. Precrastinators: Exhibit the need for applying speed over rigour, May … Continue reading