Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Using the Enterprise Architecture to tell a story.
- Scope and Range
- Triggers of Business Change
- Enterprise Architecture – Shaping business operations.
- Enterprise Architecture: Guiding Principles.
- Enterprise Architecture – why have one?
- Enterprise Architecture: A definition and implementation checklist.
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Business Structure
Any business containing more than two people may find it necessary at times to engage in an organisational restructure. The perceived need to do so can spring from multiple sources: Poor financial performance, Changing market conditions, Mergers or acquisitions, Business … Continue reading