Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Enterprise Architecture: A definition and implementation checklist.
- Enterprise Architecture – Supporting Innovation
- Enterprise Architecture: Guiding Principles.
- Enterprise Architecture: Managing the impact of change.
- Enterprise Architecture and Agile development are not mutually exclusive.
- Behavioural Maturity
- Left or Right Brained Architects
- The case for Buy, Build, Augment or Reuse.
- Enterprise Architecture – managing competing forces
- Managing the Maturity of the Enterprise.
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: business value
Having an established set of Business Values is crucial to keeping an organisation focused on how it is going to achieve what has been defined in its goals and objectives. Adherence to Business Values will strongly influence the behaviour of … Continue reading
A business leader in order to make decisions that have real worth must be well informed. Consequently presenting a view of a changing and ever evolving business to the business that is clear, unambiguous, concise and timely is a real challenge that … Continue reading
Even the most simple of businesses would be perceived as having many fundamentally different yet inter-dependent components. Consequently it is only reasonable to expect that so should be their supporting architectures All businesses are multi-faceted in nature with individuals generally … Continue reading