Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Enterprise Architecture: A definition and implementation checklist.
- Enterprise Architecture – Supporting Innovation
- Enterprise Architecture: Guiding Principles.
- Enterprise Architecture: Managing the impact of change.
- Enterprise Architecture and Agile development are not mutually exclusive.
- Behavioural Maturity
- Left or Right Brained Architects
- The case for Buy, Build, Augment or Reuse.
- Enterprise Architecture – managing competing forces
- Managing the Maturity of the Enterprise.
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Business Vision
Having a vision statement is essential for an organisation to know ‘why’ it is doing what it is doing. A vision statement supports the rationale for why an organisation exists. It provides both guidance and a means to assess the … Continue reading
A mission statement supporting a business talks about HOW the business intends to get where it wants to be. Defining the purpose and primary objectives relating to both customer needs and team values a mission statement also addresses such questions … Continue reading