Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Enterprise Architecture: Exposing procrastination
- 'Business on a Page'
- Managing the Maturity of the Enterprise.
- Enterprise Architecture – why have one?
- Enterprise Architecture: Baselining Performance Metrics
- Business Architecture: The Business does not stop with Information Technology
- Enterprise Architecture - Managing Risk
- Over-sell, under-deliver!
- Enterprise Architecture: Supporting agility in decision making
- Enterprise Architecture – Creating Order out of Chaos!!
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Change
The decision to develop and implement an Enterprise Architecture within a business is often the harbinger of change. Driven perhaps by external competitive forces or by significant change in corporate strategy the Enterprise Architecture becomes a tool that supports business … Continue reading
Processes define how the business actually interacts with the world. Each process must have a valid purpose that assists with the delivery of the business strategy. Each process and its component parts will have an outcome that can be measured … Continue reading
The execution of change, whether in business or in everyday life, once accepted as inevitable, should be managed properly. Frequently, activities required to implement a change are delayed or postponed whilst other perhaps less arduous or simpler activities are undertaken. … Continue reading