Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Triggers of Business Change
- Managing the Maturity of the Enterprise.
- Picking low hanging fruit: not the windfall it seems.
- Enterprise Architecture: Guiding Principles.
- Enterprise Architecture and the Brownfield business.
- Behavioural Maturity
- Understanding business activity - a key to achieving success.
- Enterprise Architecture – What it is not.
- Business Goals must be defined and then measured.
- Scope and Range
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Collaboration
Business trends often tend to follow the patterns of cultural change. In the latter part of the 20th century, businesses developed an interest in fostering employee wellbeing, by installing such facilities as gymnasiums for staff use. This focus on staff … Continue reading
Good communication is at the heart of a successful business. Not so often, fortunately, communication takes the form of a monologue with one party telling what it is they think they want to have done. The resultant business outcome may … Continue reading