Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Enterprise Architecture: A definition and implementation checklist.
- Enterprise Architecture – Supporting Innovation
- Enterprise Architecture: Guiding Principles.
- Enterprise Architecture: Managing the impact of change.
- Enterprise Architecture and Agile development are not mutually exclusive.
- Behavioural Maturity
- Left or Right Brained Architects
- The case for Buy, Build, Augment or Reuse.
- Enterprise Architecture – managing competing forces
- Managing the Maturity of the Enterprise.
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Communication
What the business wants from IT and what it gets from IT can often be very different things. This may not purely be the fault of either the business or IT but be a fault in the very nature of … Continue reading
Since time immemorial guilds had developed language used to communicate ideas and concepts to their members. This language, once established, was also used to exclude non-members from being able to understand their ‘secrets’ unless they became accepted and inducted into … Continue reading
Good communication is at the heart of a successful business. Not so often, fortunately, communication takes the form of a monologue with one party telling what it is they think they want to have done. The resultant business outcome may … Continue reading