Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Triggers of Business Change
- Managing the Maturity of the Enterprise.
- Picking low hanging fruit: not the windfall it seems.
- Enterprise Architecture: Guiding Principles.
- Enterprise Architecture and the Brownfield business.
- Behavioural Maturity
- Understanding business activity - a key to achieving success.
- Enterprise Architecture – What it is not.
- Business Goals must be defined and then measured.
- Scope and Range
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Dynamic
Knowledge is rarely if ever an absolute and should be continuously tested against the current reality. New information received can and does alter the perception of what has been held as truth. A person residing in the Middle Ages had … Continue reading
Many businesses expend significant and increasing rare funds in creating documents supporting the design, development and implementation of initiatives that are expected to provide them with real benefit. How many of these same businesses are able to describe the both … Continue reading