Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Business Architecture and Benefits Realisation
- Behavioural Maturity
- Scope and Range
- Enterprise Architecture: Supporting agility in decision making
- Enterprise Architecture – A measure of success!
- Enterprise Architecture: Managing the impact of change.
- Picking low hanging fruit: not the windfall it seems.
- Enterprise Architecture: A definition and implementation checklist.
- Enterprise Architecture: It is not an overhead
- Ability, Capability, Capacity and Competence
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Enterprise Architecture Framework
In order to reap maximum value from the recognition that an Enterprise Architecture can provide long lasting and continuous business benefit the decision to build and use one must be made. How to do so is where some businesses come … Continue reading
When establishing an Enterprise Architecture within a business it is extremely rare that that the business would be regarded as being truly ‘Greenfield’. In a ‘Greenfield’ business there is no existing architectural collateral that need be considered as influencing the … Continue reading