Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Over-sell, under-deliver!
- Qualifying assumptions
- Enterprise Architecture - Managing Risk
- Understanding business activity - a key to achieving success.
- Scope and Range
- Business Goals must be defined and then measured.
- Enterprise Architecture: A definition and implementation checklist.
- Picking low hanging fruit: not the windfall it seems.
- Using the Enterprise Architecture to tell a story.
- Triggers of Business Change
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Holistic
Within a business it is crucial that all participants operate from a shared understanding. Consistent misuse of the terms ‘IT Architecture’ and ‘Enterprise Architecture’ as synonyms limits the scope of Enterprise Architecture reducing its value to the business. As the … Continue reading