Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Business Architecture and Benefits Realisation
- Behavioural Maturity
- Scope and Range
- Enterprise Architecture: Supporting agility in decision making
- Enterprise Architecture – A measure of success!
- Enterprise Architecture: Managing the impact of change.
- Picking low hanging fruit: not the windfall it seems.
- Enterprise Architecture: A definition and implementation checklist.
- Ability, Capability, Capacity and Competence
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Impact Assessment
Frequently business decision making leans towards the tactical and reactive rather than the strategic and proactive. This is exacerbated through: poorly applied governance and compliance; inadequate communication and consultation with key stakeholders; inadequate assessment of business and technical options; inadequate … Continue reading
There is probably no time when there are not competing forces influencing the direction in which a business travels and how it operates. The response that a business makes to these competing influences is a measure of its maturity. When … Continue reading