Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Driving towards simplicity!
- Enterprise Architecture: Exposing procrastination
- Enterprise Architecture: Baselining Performance Metrics
- Using the Enterprise Architecture to tell a story.
- Analogy to Newton's Laws
- Enterprise Architecture – What it is not.
- Enterprise Architecture – why have one?
- Enterprise Architecture: Managing the impact of change.
- Enterprise Architecture: Guiding Principles.
- Understanding business activity - a key to achieving success.
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Information Management
All businesses, ranging from the ‘one man show’ through to multinationals and governments, can succeed or fail on the back of the decisions that they are constantly on call to deliver. The quality of the decisions that are made has … Continue reading
It is extremely tempting when designing the framework supporting an Enterprise Architecture to embed functionality that requires the inclusion of so much detail that it makes its application within the business nonviable. An Enterprise Architecture, when used effectively, supports the … Continue reading