Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Enterprise Architecture: A definition and implementation checklist.
- Enterprise Architecture – Supporting Innovation
- Enterprise Architecture: Guiding Principles.
- Enterprise Architecture: Managing the impact of change.
- Enterprise Architecture and Agile development are not mutually exclusive.
- Behavioural Maturity
- Left or Right Brained Architects
- The case for Buy, Build, Augment or Reuse.
- Enterprise Architecture – managing competing forces
- Managing the Maturity of the Enterprise.
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Maturity
The ability to deliver effective capabilities is at the heart of any successful business. Capabilities do not come into being perfectly formed but tend to mature as the perceived need for them becomes more apparent. Driven by both external … Continue reading
Establishing an effective Enterprise or Business Architecture within an organisation is in much need having achieved behavioural maturity as it is in achieving process maturity. As, when progressing through the various CMMI maturity levels to achieve optimised business processes, there … Continue reading
Business Architecture is neither the after-thought nor the financial overhead that many within an organisation regard it as being. Whereas it is widely accepted that the development of an Enterprise Architecture enables the efficient deployment of Information Technology the development … Continue reading