Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Triggers of Business Change
- Managing the Maturity of the Enterprise.
- Picking low hanging fruit: not the windfall it seems.
- Enterprise Architecture: Guiding Principles.
- Enterprise Architecture and the Brownfield business.
- Behavioural Maturity
- Understanding business activity - a key to achieving success.
- Enterprise Architecture – What it is not.
- Business Goals must be defined and then measured.
- Scope and Range
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Mitigation
Maintaining a repository of lessons learned is a valuable tool when assessing the viability or advisability of a newly identified business initiative. Consequently being able to make an informed decision to proceed will provide a higher level of confidence that … Continue reading
Without having visibility of the whole enterprise and the inter-relationships between its various components how can the true risks associated with a business initiative be reliably determined. With risk not fully identified how can you establish the cost of mitigation? … Continue reading