Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Over-sell, under-deliver!
- Qualifying assumptions
- Enterprise Architecture - Managing Risk
- Understanding business activity - a key to achieving success.
- Scope and Range
- Business Goals must be defined and then measured.
- Enterprise Architecture: A definition and implementation checklist.
- Picking low hanging fruit: not the windfall it seems.
- Using the Enterprise Architecture to tell a story.
- Triggers of Business Change
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Motivation
Identifying key business motivations and measures are two requisites to building a successful Holistic Architecture. Knowing why you are designing the component you are and what will be the consequence of doing so provides clarity to the architecture development process. … Continue reading