Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Driving towards simplicity!
- Enterprise Architecture: Exposing procrastination
- Enterprise Architecture: Baselining Performance Metrics
- Using the Enterprise Architecture to tell a story.
- Analogy to Newton's Laws
- Enterprise Architecture – What it is not.
- Enterprise Architecture – why have one?
- Enterprise Architecture: Managing the impact of change.
- Enterprise Architecture: Guiding Principles.
- Understanding business activity - a key to achieving success.
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Nomenclature
Surveying current architecture roles in Australia reveals an explosion of numerous, confusing and frequently ambiguous job titles. Over a 30 day period a staggering 71 different job titles emerged with some probably being missed. Many of the roles advertised were … Continue reading
Since time immemorial guilds had developed language used to communicate ideas and concepts to their members. This language, once established, was also used to exclude non-members from being able to understand their ‘secrets’ unless they became accepted and inducted into … Continue reading