Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Enterprise Architecture: A definition and implementation checklist.
- Enterprise Architecture – Supporting Innovation
- Enterprise Architecture: Guiding Principles.
- Enterprise Architecture: Managing the impact of change.
- Enterprise Architecture and Agile development are not mutually exclusive.
- Behavioural Maturity
- Left or Right Brained Architects
- The case for Buy, Build, Augment or Reuse.
- Enterprise Architecture – managing competing forces
- Managing the Maturity of the Enterprise.
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Ontology
A business and the individuals within it could really benefit from extending the role ontology to cover all positions. The survey of advertised Australian roles previously discussed, revealed that the Project Management roles are just as fragmented as that of … Continue reading
It has been unfortunate that the term Enterprise Architect has been in many cases regarded as being more closely aligned to IT rather than the ‘whole of business’ as was originally intended. Supporting the ontology offered for discussion are the … Continue reading
Surveying current architecture roles in Australia reveals an explosion of numerous, confusing and frequently ambiguous job titles. Over a 30 day period a staggering 71 different job titles emerged with some probably being missed. Many of the roles advertised were … Continue reading