Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Enterprise Architecture: A definition and implementation checklist.
- Enterprise Architecture – Supporting Innovation
- Enterprise Architecture: Guiding Principles.
- Enterprise Architecture: Managing the impact of change.
- Enterprise Architecture and Agile development are not mutually exclusive.
- Behavioural Maturity
- Left or Right Brained Architects
- The case for Buy, Build, Augment or Reuse.
- Enterprise Architecture – managing competing forces
- Managing the Maturity of the Enterprise.
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Performance metrics
Having defined processes within the business and having also established performance metrics deemed necessary to assess their respective health the building of Value Chains, providing a high level view of how aspects of the business operates, is essential. A Value … Continue reading
Being able to demonstrate the benefit of undertaking Enterprise Architecture requires, like other business initiatives, the establishment of appropriate performance metrics. Being able to provide quantifiable validation that Enterprise Architecture activities actually contribute value to the business can enshrine its … Continue reading
Performance metrics are often established as a mechanism to establish the effectiveness of a business and the delivery of its services. Who, however are the metrics designed to assist. Over the last three months I have been an active user … Continue reading