Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Triggers of Business Change
- Managing the Maturity of the Enterprise.
- Picking low hanging fruit: not the windfall it seems.
- Enterprise Architecture: Guiding Principles.
- Enterprise Architecture and the Brownfield business.
- Behavioural Maturity
- Understanding business activity - a key to achieving success.
- Enterprise Architecture – What it is not.
- Business Goals must be defined and then measured.
- Scope and Range
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Planning
Achieving an acceptable outcome from any initiative within a business is fraught with obstacles. Achieving an acceptable balance between the dimensions (below) is essential when establishing a plan to execute. Scope: What does the initiative cover; what are its requirements; … Continue reading
How often do we see a perfectly good idea fall flat through the responsible person (if one indeed exists) not having taken care in the planning process? Whilst it is not feasible to foresee all possible obstacles to success the … Continue reading