Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Enterprise Architecture: A definition and implementation checklist.
- Enterprise Architecture – Supporting Innovation
- Enterprise Architecture: Guiding Principles.
- Enterprise Architecture: Managing the impact of change.
- Enterprise Architecture and Agile development are not mutually exclusive.
- Behavioural Maturity
- Left or Right Brained Architects
- The case for Buy, Build, Augment or Reuse.
- Enterprise Architecture – managing competing forces
- Managing the Maturity of the Enterprise.
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Risk Management
Risk that is not understood can present as much or more danger to a business than one which has not been foreseen. All decisions will have some element of risk associated with them and how the risk is to be … Continue reading
Engaging in business activity always has associated with it some element of risk. Embedded in each risk is a probability that some threat, damage, injury, liability, loss or other negative business effect, caused by external or internal factors, may occur. … Continue reading
Managing risk is absolutely essential if you wish to optimise the benefit of a business initiative. That there will be risks is unavoidable. Identified risks can be managed through either avoidance or mitigation. With risk avoidance, activities are undertaken in … Continue reading