Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Over-sell, under-deliver!
- Managing the Maturity of the Enterprise.
- Qualifying assumptions
- Business Capability – a key to success.
- Enterprise Architecture: Establishing a supporting Framework
- Behavioural Maturity
- Enterprise Architecture and the Brownfield business.
- Using the Enterprise Architecture to tell a story.
- Enterprise Architecture: Managing the impact of change.
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: SOARA
In considering one of the techniques sometimes applied to candidates being interviewed for jobs I was struck by the similarity to the discipline used in building a good Business or Enterprise Architecture. In applying the SOARA technique the interviewer is … Continue reading