Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Over-sell, under-deliver!
- Managing the Maturity of the Enterprise.
- Qualifying assumptions
- Business Capability – a key to success.
- Enterprise Architecture: Establishing a supporting Framework
- Behavioural Maturity
- Enterprise Architecture and the Brownfield business.
- Using the Enterprise Architecture to tell a story.
- Enterprise Architecture: Managing the impact of change.
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Value Chain
Having defined processes within the business and having also established performance metrics deemed necessary to assess their respective health the building of Value Chains, providing a high level view of how aspects of the business operates, is essential. A Value … Continue reading