Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Enterprise Architecture: Guiding Principles.
- Enterprise Architecture: Establishing a supporting Framework
- Enterprise Architecture – why have one?
- Using the Enterprise Architecture to tell a story.
- Scope and Range
- Picking low hanging fruit: not the windfall it seems.
- Managing the Maturity of the Enterprise.
- Triggers of Business Change
- Over-sell, under-deliver!
- Enterprise Architecture – managing competing forces
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Value Proposition
An Enterprise Architecture is an integrated, living and ever evolving business artifact that is both informed and informs other parts of the business. It takes a holistic view of both ‘business’ and ‘IT’ with business being the driver and IT … Continue reading
Establishing an Enterprise Architecture Framework within a business and populating it with relevant content certainly seems to be a laudable endeavour. Why then is there so much opposition to either starting or continuing one started? The constant question that the … Continue reading