Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Managing the Maturity of the Enterprise.
- Business Architecture and Benefits Realisation
- Over-sell, under-deliver!
- Analogy to Newton's Laws
- Enterprise Architecture: Guiding Principles.
- Nomenclature, Acronyms and Communication.
- Scope and Range
- Business Capability – a key to success.
- Triggers of Business Change
Tagsarchitecture Behaviour Benefits Realisation business Business Activity Business Architecture Business Balance business baseline Business Benefit Business Capability Business Change Business Decisions Business Drivers Business Goals Business Impact Business Knowledge Business Management Business Maturity Business Measures Business Planning Business Strategy Business success business value Business Vision Capability Change Change Management Communication Decision making Decisions Enterprise Enterprise Architecture Impact Assessment Knowledge Knowledge Repository Maturity Motivation Ontology Performance metrics Planning Repository Risk Risk Management Risk Mitigation Scope
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Value
I acknowledge that the value of Knowledge is extremely difficult to quantify. I rarely see however any attempt to even recognise that Knowledge has any value at all. Key individuals who, if they were to depart, taking with them significant … Continue reading